Who are we?
BreachLock is a security startup that offers a unique SaaS platform delivering on-demand, continuous, and scalable security testing suitable for modern cloud and DevOps powered businesses. The BreachLock platform leverages both human-powered penetration testing and AI-powered automated scans to create a powerful and easy to use solution that delivers continuous and on-demand vulnerability management. BreachLocks’s modern SaaS-based approach redefines the old school and time-consuming pen test model into fast and comprehensive security as service. As a result, CIO’s and CISO’s get a single pane view into their application and network security posture. The BreachLock platform facilitates collaboration between your DevOps and BreachLock security researchers empowering them to fix security gaps at the speed of business.
• BreachLock Inc. a young startup has grown to be a leading player in Security Assessment and Vulnerability Management market.
• BreachLock Inc. has proven passion for security, and this is evident from responsible disclosures that our team has made towards leading brands such as Google and LinkedIn.
• BreachLock Inc. team has engaged with some of the leading brands in banking and IT industry to make them more secure. Our team has firsthand experience in working with health care and financial sector.
• We have multinational footprint when it comes to operations with our security research lab in India and consulting units in The Netherlands and USA.
Who are we looking for?
BreachLock is looking for passionate hacking talent with a background in python development. Don’t apply for this position if you have never written your own security tooling or scripts for Penetration Testing and If you have no hands-on hacking/bug bounty hunting experience.
Freshers are welcome; however, you should be able to demonstrate that you are passionate about Information Security. You should have achievements in CTF competitions, CVE research, and Bug Bounty/Hall of Fame recognition.
- Working on RED Team assignments
- Working on exploit analysis and development
- Research and Development of BreachLock products
- Working on various cloud platforms such as AWS
- Experience in AI and ML is an added advantage
- Experience in DevOps and DevSecOps is an added advantage
- Hall of fame or bug bounty experience is a big plus
What can you expect from us?
- You will be working from our new facility in Noida Sector 2
- You will get an opportunity to test your limits in this promising startup
- You will be working alongside international experts
- Industry-standard financial benefits
- Strong career prospects in an early-stage startup