Penetration Tester / Ethical Hacker with progamming skills
Who can apply?
We have multiple open positions for Penetration Testers with Python or AI/ML skills. You are based in the UK or The Netherlands and can work without additional sponsorship/VISA. Industry experience is not a bar for the candidates with right skills and passion for hacking.
Who are we?
BreachLock is a remote first security startup that offers a unique SaaS platform delivering on-demand, continuous, and scalable security testing suitable for modern cloud and DevOps powered businesses. BreachLock is also World’s first full stack PTaaS powered by Certified Hackers and AI. We are a young and international startup headquartered in Amsterdam and hubs in the New York, London and New Delhi.
Some of our achievements include:
- One of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Cyber Security.
- HOT 150 Cybersecurity companies 2021 – Cybersecurity Ventures.
- Cyber Security Innovator for Analysis and Testing category 2019 – SC Magazine.
- Top 10 Vulnerability Management Solution for 2019 – Enterprise Security Magazine.
- Most promising Cyber Security startup 2019 – CIO Review.
- Cyber Security Innovator for the year 2019 – Mirror Review.
- Top 10 Vulnerability Assessment vendor in Gartner Peerinsights
Who you are
- You love Penetration Testing and Python programming
- You want to work with global leaders in Cyber Security
- Have track record that proves you have invested time in research and learning about security via: Writing blogs, articles, research papers, Bug bounty
- Programming projects for own or published research
- Attended training related to Cyber Security
- Experience with projects using AI, Machine Learning or Machine Learning technologies is a plus
- Experience with cloud technologies is a plus
- You are based in the UK or The Netherlands and can work without additional sponsorship/VISA
About the opportunity
Functions you will perform may include one or more of the following:
- Penetration Testing – Web, Network, Mobile, Cloud and more
- Security Research on new vulnerabilities
- Python development based on BreachLock proprietary framework
- AI, Machine Learning research based based on BreachLock proprietary framework
What you can expect
- You work on a flexible schedule and manage your deliverables (mostly remote)
- You have a choice to work on a three to five days per week schedule
- You get support from our security experts to learn our processes and perform your day to day activities
- You will get an opportunity to test your limits in this promising startup
- You will be working alongside international experts
- Industry-standard financial benefits
- Strong career prospects in an early-stage startup
|Job Category||Associate, Junior, Senior|