Who are we?
BreachLock is a security startup that offers a unique SaaS platform delivering on-demand, continuous, and scalable security testing suitable for modern cloud and DevOps powered businesses. The BreachLock platform leverages both human-powered penetration testing and AI-powered automated scans to create a powerful and easy to use solution that delivers continuous and on-demand vulnerability management. BreachLocks’s modern SaaS-based approach redefines the old school and time-consuming pen test model into fast and comprehensive security as service. As a result, CIO’s and CISO’s get a single pane view into their application and network security posture. The BreachLock platform facilitates collaboration between your DevOps and BreachLock security researchers, empowering them to fix security gaps at the speed of business.
Some of our achievements include:
- One of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Cyber Security.
- Cyber Security Innovator for Analysis and Testing category 2019 – SC Magazine.
- Top 10 Vulnerability Management Solution for 2019 – Enterprise Security Magazine.
- Most promising Cyber Security startup 2019 – CIO Review.
- Cyber Security Innovator for the year 2019 – Mirror Review.
- Top 10 Vulnerability Assessment vendor in Gartner Peerinsights
Who you are
- You want to work with global leaders in Cyber Security
- Have a passion for various disciplines of Cyber Security
- Have track record that proves you have invested time in research and learning about security via:
- Writing blogs, articles, research papers
- Bug bounty
- Attended training related to Cyber Security
- Have certifications like CEH or ISO 27001
- Have developed projects using AI, Machine Learning or Machine Learning technologies
About the opportunity
Functions you will perform may include one or more of the following:
- Technical writing
- Security analysis
- Manual Testing of inhouse products
- Security Research
- Competitor analysis and Testing of various security products
- Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability scanning
- Python development
- AI, Machine Learning research
- You are based in the United States and can work without additional sponsorship/VISA
- This is a telecommute and remote position
- You work on a flexible schedule and manage your deliverables
- You get support from our security experts to learn our processes and perform your day to day activities
- You will get an opportunity to test your limits in this promising startup
- You will be working alongside international experts
- Industry-standard financial benefits
- Strong career prospects in an early-stage startup
- You get a chance to continue as an employee based on your performance as a trainee