Who are we?
BreachLock is a security startup that offers a unique SaaS platform delivering on-demand, continuous, and scalable security testing suitable for modern cloud and DevOps powered businesses. The BreachLock platform leverages both human-powered penetration testing and AI-powered automated scans to create a powerful and easy to use solution that delivers continuous and on-demand vulnerability management. BreachLocks’s modern SaaS-based approach redefines the old school and time-consuming pen test model into fast and comprehensive security as service. As a result, CIO’s and CISO’s get a single pane view into their application and network security posture. The BreachLock platform facilitates collaboration between your DevOps and BreachLock security researchers, empowering them to fix security gaps at the speed of business.
Some of our achievements include:
- One of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Cyber Security.
- Cyber Security Innovator for Analysis and Testing category 2019 – SC Magazine.
- Top 10 Vulnerability Management Solution for 2019 – Enterprise Security Magazine.
- Most promising Cyber Security startup 2019 – CIO Review.
- Cyber Security Innovator for the year 2019 – Mirror Review.
- Top 10 Vulnerability Assessment vendor in Gartner Peerinsights
Who You Are
- You are someone who’s interested in kick-starting or continuing your career in sales/marketing.
- You are a self-starter and passionate about technology.
- Individual with solid B2B Enterprise Saas Selling Experience
- Individual with experience selling Cyber Security is a big plus
- The individual drives the end-to-end sales cycle as an independent contributor performing both hunting roles for new customer acquisition and farming roles for cross-selling/up-selling to an existing customer.
- Individual with experience to serve large and mid-size companies across computer software, health tech and financial services verticals.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Hunt new business via existing and new outreach techniques.
- Working with incoming lead data as an Inside Sales Professional.
- Work directly with marketing to discover opportunities from leads, and set appointments from those leads.
- Understand our Cybersecurity testing offerings in order to provide a high-level presentation.
- Become an expert on, cybersecurity, our technology, and our target markets.
- Assist marketing with testing, execution, and reporting on lead quality.
- Successfully overcome prospective customer objections as well as answer FAQ.
- Set up product demonstration appointments and work with Account Executives to shadow them and get trained.
What You’ll Need
- Desire to be the best.
- Reliable, strong, and positive work ethic.
- Ability to quickly develop relationships and establish credibility through consultative needs-based conversation.
- Highly collaborative, proactive, curious, self-starter, and always interested in learning.
- Ability to think on your feet to creatively solve our prospects’ business needs the ability to manage multiple priorities, and tasks simultaneously.
- Strong PC skills required; knowledge of HubSpot a plus.
- Strong organization and time management skills and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Military Service.
Why You Should Join Us
- Opportunity to join a promising early-stage startup and work directly with founders.
- Opportunity to join and grow in a passionate, rapidly expanding industry.
- Competitive compensation.
- Ability to work remotely.
- A proven sales process that will work for you.
- Equity plan possibilities based on performance.
- A key position in the early stage of a growing startup.
- An industry-standard pay package.
- Flexible work hours.
- Continuous growth.